Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Reg : Contributing to the organisation in gsoc 2017

From: Jacek Wielemborek <d33tah () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2017 15:50:58 +0100

W dniu 06.01.2017 o 08:54, Akash Das pisze:
Respected sir/mam,

I am an undergrad student of 3rd year CSE and I want to contribute to your
organisation as this is my field of interest and I would also like to give
my contribution in the beneficiary of your organisation.
Moreover, I also want to participate in the gsoc 2017 so I want to get
going with the work around. Can you help me in getting started with the
works/patches that are there.

with regards,

Hi,

Have a look at the answer by Gyani:

Hi,

GSoC 2017 is coming up and a lot of students will be going back to home
from University and will probably be thinking of starting contributing to
open source projects.

A lot of students will be asking the same question as you. I decided to
write a blog post to answer the question.[1]

It's currently in a draft like state. I would love your suggestions to
improve the post.

Gyani
[1]https://gyani.net/blog/getting-started-with-nmap/