Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Quiet Nmap 7.25BETA1 release

From: Jasey DePriest <jrdepriest () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 12:40:30 -0500

Hello,

I installed this on a Windows 7 VM and ran a scan through Zenmap against
the local /24.

Zenmap was still enumerating TCP ports when it crashed.

Information attached including psinfo of system, nmap command-line, and the
text from the error in Event Viewer.

I normally runs scans from the command-line and I am going to try this scan
from the command-line to see if it works as it should.

Thanks!
Jasey DePriest