Nmap Development mailing list archives

Vincent’s Status Report — #12 of 17

From: Vincent Dumont <dumontv7 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 23:25:35 +0200

Hello devs,

Thanks to my mentor Daniel Miller, my work has now been introduced in the current beta release, so I'm excited to see
if everything works well for everyone. I will soon submit the Zenmap translations onto the SVN repository so if you
guys have any suggestion, please report them here: https://github.com/nmap/nmap/pull/453. Also, Nmap is now compatible
with OpenSSL 1.1.0-pre5, but the Pull Request still needs some reviewing and maybe some changes.
Feel free to give your feedback!

Accomplishments:
•       Sent commit for Pull Request #451
•       Updated documentation and zenmap.pot to the SVN repository
•       Reviewed and wrote some tests for differente cases to test PR #350 and see which approach is better
•       Reviewed Zenmap Spanish translation - PR #453
•       Worked on PR #394 and opened a new update: PR #454 (designed Mac DMG)
•       Resolved OpenSLL 1.1.0 compatibility errors - PR #460 - OpenSSL v1.1.0 is now ready to be used, which resolves
issue #439
•       Worked on PR #399 (update: PR #456) - the new Mac Zenmap auth_wrapper is now ready to be used
•       Worked on PR #420 (update: PR #457) - corrected a variable usage problem

Priorities:
•       Work on issues #389, #140 and #328
•       Work on Nmap Todo item "Make Ncat avoid linking with libpcap even when it's available"
•       Submit some PR on the SVN repository
•       Readproof and submit Zenmap's Spanish and French translations

Cheers,
Vincent Dumont