Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Script completion updates?

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 15:52:46 -0500

Tabish,

Thanks for your interest! As far as I know, nobody else is working on the
tftp-version script. I took the opportunity to go through the Script Ideas
page [1] and update all the scripts that I know have partial or just
not-yet-integrated implementations. I'll see what I can do in the coming
months to get some or all of these into Nmap!

Dan

https://secwiki.org/w/Nmap/Script_Ideas

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 3:09 PM, tabish imran <tabish.imran96 () gmail com>