Nmap Development mailing list archives

Prabhjyot's Status Report - #1 of 17

From: Prabhjyot Singh Sodhi <prabhjyotsingh95 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 22:55:04 +0530

Hi list,

I am Prabhjyot, a computer science undergraduate from India.

I have been selected for GSoC with Nmap this year and I'll be working
on improving IPv6 OS Detection under the guidance of Mathias and Alex.

Accomplishments:
-- Had a get-to-know-each-other meet with my mentors
-- Discussed my overall approach and decided to start with Random
Forest classifier

Todo for the following week
-- Get done with end semester examinations
-- Get access to the private repo which contains the data for training
-- Go through the existing source code thoroughly by the 15th

I hope to start coding a tad bit early, by the 15th of May.

You can find me on freenode by the nick psd.

Looking forward to a great summer!

Cheers,
Prabhjyot