Nmap Development mailing list archives

d2 and closed ports output

From: "Mike ." <dmciscobgp () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 03:58:48 +0000

hello

just wondering if there is any way i scan and keep the d2 output for debugging but also able to omit the "Discovered
closed port" long list i get back after the scan, because it "covers up" the actual result. i tried -open but the d2
overrides that. prob something simple for a fix that i am not aware of. anyone know?

last issue , and a bizare one. i have a simple CISCO SPTVG router alot of people have. i always have 80 open for the
config page and i can always connect to it to make changes from my end. however, i have noticed, right after a simple
-sV scan, just querying that port...i then get a FILTERED for my router on that port and the router literally has to be
reset to get it open again. why is this?

Mike