Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: can't run nmap

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 09:29:56 -0500

Thanks for this bug report. Unfortunately, we can't do much about a
MemoryError. It means that your computer has run out of memory while
parsing your config file. I encourage you to upgrade to the latest 7.12
release, since we did improve error handling during config parsing, but you
may need to reduce the number of running processes to help free up some
memory in order to run Zenmap.

Dan