Nmap Development mailing list archives

Abhishek's Status Report - #9 of 17

From: Abhishek Singh <abhishek.s14 () iiits in>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 00:46:43 +0530

Hello Folks,

This week wasn't much productive as compared to prior ones as I was working
over implementation of fragscan in IPv6 ( like we use *-f* in IPv4 ) which
became way too complicated and has a small probability to work successfully
so as suggested by mentor I've put this thing aside and would be working
over some other small projects.

Accomplishments

~ Completed implementation of map ( I will be making commit to the master
soon )
~ Few fixes in the TCP fallback of dns by using system resolver.
~ Converted decoys to delayed options and made some other changes also to
work for IPv6.
~ Worked on nse_debugger.

Priorities

~ Some more changes in TCP fallback to make it work.
~ Making decoys for IPv6 more concrete.
~ Adding a zero byte option in Ncat (https://github.com/nmap/nmap/issues/22
).
~ IPv4 fallback support for Ncat (https://github.com/nmap/nmap/issues/157).