Nmap Development mailing list archives

[MAC_OS] Jhbuild errors while installing openssl

From: Vincent Dumont <dumontv7 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 15:26:56 +0200

Hello devs,

I am facing a little problem in the macosx/ folder on my Mac OS 10.11.
There is a file here called openssl.modules, in which it is specified that this command :

$ jhbuild -m openssl.modules build openssl

must be run before using the Makefile. Its purpose is to install or update openssl.

When I ran it, I got weird errors (see the interesting part here: http://pastebin.com/6ftMaamD
<http://pastebin.com/6ftMaamD>),
where python concatenates two different absolute paths and then throws an error.

I compared my Jhbuild version with the online git one and it appears to be the same source code.

Any ideas of why python crashes?

Thank you in advance,

VincentD