Nmap Development mailing list archives

Vincent's Status Report — #2 of 17

From: Vincent Dumont <dumontv7 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 20:36:00 +0200

Hey all,

This is my second status report, even though a full week has not gone by since the first one.
I am still on exam period , so I will start coding on the 14th. I had a meeting with Dan on Friday the 6th where we
agreed on a list of things to start investigating on. For those who have comments/inquiries about Mac OS version of
Nmap and its bugs and/or dependencies, you can find me on freenode as VincentD.

Accomplishments:
        • Installed Mac OS 10.8 on my older mac to test portability through 10.8 to 10.11.4
        • Installed latest Xcode version compatible with Mountain Lion
        • Began to investigate on dependencies, making a list and prioritizing them
        • Started to work on deprecated codes, still have to talk with my mentor Dan about it

Priorities:
        • List all dependencies and see if we can clean it up
        • Organize Nmap code and documentation for Mac OS
        • Investigate on specific pieces of code like the zenmap_auth

Vincent