Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: New Contributor. Help.

From: Gyanendra Mishra <anomaly.the () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 13:05:31 +0530

Hi Durgesh,

You can look at the following resources to get started.

[1] Is a very nice response to a similar question asked sometime in 2014.
[2] A more formal how to contribute guide.
[3] The `HACKING` file
[4] Explains the Code Standards followed.
[5] An article explaining what exists and why it exists.

[1]http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2014/q1/2
[2]https://github.com/nmap/nmap/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
[3]https://github.com/nmap/nmap/blob/master/HACKING
[4]https://secwiki.org/w/Nmap/Code_Standards
[5]https://secwiki.org/w/Nmap/Code_walkthrough

Join #nmap on irc and be sure to checkout the issue tracker at
https://issues.nmap.org.

Cheers,
Gyani

ᐧ

On Sat, Jan 23, 2016 at 11:54 AM, Durgesh Choudhary <007durgesh219 () gmail com