Nmap Development mailing list archives

http-methods with TLSv1.0 or TLSv1.2

From: Elena Kozhemyak <elena.kozhemyak () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 10:26:59 +0100

Hi,

I would like to test supported HTTP methods on a remote web server running
on port 443 with support for TLS1.0 and TLSv1.2.

When I execute the script http-methods.nse using the following command, I
don't get any result for the supported methods.

#############################

nmap -p 443 --script http-methods  10.62.221.12

Starting Nmap 7.00 ( https://nmap.org ) at 2016-01-19 10:12 CET
Nmap scan report for 10.62.221.12
Host is up (0.00022s latency).
PORT    STATE SERVICE
443/tcp open  https
MAC Address: A4:A1:C2:63:B4:F0 (Ericsson AB)

Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 10.33 seconds

If I check with wireshark the script only tries TLSv1.1 which is rejected
as a non-supported protocol. (See the alert returned from the target in the
attached pcap).

Is there a way to force the script using TLSv1.0 or TLSv1.2 protocols?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Elena Kozhemyak