Nmap Development mailing list archives

[no subject]

From: Tom de Brouwer <tlj.debrouwer () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 21:32:15 +0100

Hi All,

I have a question about npcap usage;

Currently I’m planning to deploy winPCAP with my application, however this
doesn’t work for Windows 10 as you are most-likely aware of.

Npcap seems to be a proper replacement for this, I’m looking for any
documentation of deploying npcap with your own application. Is it OK and
preferred to deploy npcap with your own application? Ifso how to handle the
installer? Is there a silent option which installs with the preferred
flags? How to handle the different options from your application (e.g. the
check boxes which are provided when installing).

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Tom