Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Data file for default passwords

From: tabish imran <tabish.imran96 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 23:19:05 +0530

Hello fortis ,
Yeah , that makes more sense , I'll try to add them to the
http-default-accounts-fingerprints.lua , as suggested by David.
On 03-Mar-2016 11:01 pm, "Fotis Hantzis" <ithilgore.ryu.l () gmail com> wrote:

Hello Tabish,
if you were to compile such a list it would be very useful for both Ncrack
and the Nmap NSE brute force scripts.
Instead of writing a separate wrapper script, these username/password
combinations could have a higher priority in the default lists that both
tools use.
Regards,
ithilgore

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 10:55 AM, tabish imran <tabish.imran96 () gmail com>