Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: suppress NSOC INFO?

From: Fyodor <fyodor () nmap org>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 23:20:20 -0800

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 1:45 PM, Mike . <dmciscobgp () hotmail com> wrote:

just a quick question. when using the d2 debug flag, i notice alot of
NSOCK INFO activity for read/write to sockets. if i go to0 low with using
1, i don't get the info i want (watching what payload lines are sent doing
a version query). anyway we can still use d2 or above and suppress all that
socket activity?

Perhaps we should consider raising the debug level for the nsock output
but, in the meantime, can you get the information which interests you by
specifying --version-trace?

Cheers,
Fyodor