Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Can only paste copy or cut data back into zenmap but not outside of zenmap

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 16:43:02 -0600

All,

Thank you for reporting the copy-and-paste problem with Zenmap 7.01 on
Windows. We have investigated and found that this is an old bug in PyGTK
due to an accidental PyGTK version downgrade on our build system. We
apologize for the inconvenience; the next release of Nmap will not have
this problem.

Dan