Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: query about todo list

From: haris iqbal <haris.phnx () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 12:08:40 +0530

Hello,

You're Welcome. Is there a way to understand which tasks in the todo
file are yet to be completed?

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 11:20 AM, Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com> wrote:
Haris,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We addressed this in issue #30
(https://github.com/nmap/nmap/issues/30). I will adjust the todo file
accordingly.

Dan

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 2:15 AM, haris iqbal <haris.phnx () gmail com> wrote:

Change Ncat so that it does SSL certificate trust checking by
  default (even without --ssl-verify) and provides a warning and the key
  fingerprint if there is no valid trusted chain or the cert is
  expired, etc.  The warning should happen (to STDERR) even if -v is
  not specified.  We should add a new option to force Ncat to quit if
  cert not valid, and --ssl-verify should become an undocumented alias
  for that.

Has this been completed?

--

With regards,