Nmap Development mailing list archives

nsedoc (luadoc) converter location (Windows)

From: trismarck trismarck <trismarck () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 21:21:47 +0200

Hello,

the nmap webpage documentation mentions nsedoc as a replacement of the
standard luadoc tool to generate documentation out of *.nse files. I've
searched the whole nmap directory and there appears to be no compartment of
luadoc_start.bat script that would parse *.nse files specifically. The only
'relevant' reference of nsedocs was in nse_main.lua, but that script
doesn't look like a documentation generator script.
Does nmap have something like nsedoc.lua, or is the documentation generated
in some other way / nsedoc.lua is not in the Windows build?

I'm using Nmap 6.49BETA5 on Windows XP SP3.

Regards.

P.S. sorry if it's the wrong mailing list.