Nmap Development mailing list archives

Interested in gsoc 2016

From: Palash Ahuja <abhor902 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 00:08:45 +0530

Hello, I am Palash Ahuja, a 3rd Year Student at Sardar Vallabhbhai National
Institute Of technology(SVNIT). I am really interested to participate in
gsoc 2016.
I am well familiar with the networking basics, the TCP/IP stack, UDP, ICMP
etc..
I have also used nmap before too as a tool many times.
I have previously worked for a gsoc project before in 2015 for pgmpy under
python software foundation(PSF). But I am still new to your project and I
have spent some days understanding the code base for now.
Are there any bugs that a newbie could solve so to get familiar with the
codebase?