Nmap Development mailing list archives

bug report

From: "Adam Elliott" <adam () ez-flo net>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 15:46:01 -0700

I am running nmap and zenmap on Windows 8.1 x64.  For the last month or 2 I
have been trying to research this issue and coming up with nothing.

When running a scan, nmap will hang.  I've left it this way for hours and
had no change.  I am also unable to cancel the operation with Ctrl-C, and
cannot end the task or process.

Adam Elliott
IT Technician
Office:  <tel:909-467-8410%20x8135> 909-467-8410 x8435
Direct: 909-467-8435
Email:   <mailto:adam () ez-flo net> adam () ez-flo net

contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.