Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Docker test builds?

From: Jacek Wielemborek <d33tah () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 16:50:49 +0200

W dniu 13.09.2015 o 03:07, Jacek Wielemborek pisze:
W dniu 13.09.2015 o 02:01, Jacek Wielemborek pisze:
Hi,

I just had this random idea. Docker lets you easily create a container
based on any specific version of Linux distribution. Perhaps it would
make sense to try and build a set of Docker images for as many distros
as possible where latest Nmap is built using "./configure && make &&
make install" method?

Cheers,
d33tah

I started with the distribution I know least - Slackware. You can track
my progress here:

https://svn.nmap.org/nmap-exp/d33tah/nmap-docker-builds/

I included another distro I never played with before - Arch Linux.