Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Question related to the Nmap script http-useragent-tester

From: George Chatzisofroniou <sophron () latthi com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 19:24:37 +0300

Hi Raul,

I'm glad you found a solution on this. Have you written a patch yet?

PS: I'm CC'ing nmap-dev.

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 9:26 PM, Raul Fuentes <ra.fuentess.sam () gmail com> wrote:
Hi George,

I had  a little free time to check again the script http-useragent-tester.
And was able to make it run properly.

Bonsaiviking already identify the issue as a bug (Being honest, I'm still
.thinking I was crazy and with errors from my part).

The issue  is in the nselib/http.lua when is invoking the generic_request
(used by http.get) due that  is using " "  instead of the ' ' (Example:
"GET" instead of 'GET')

Sincerely, Raul Fuentes

Hi Raul,

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 6:07 PM, Raul Fuentes <ra.fuentess.sam () gmail com>