Nmap Development mailing list archives

Gioacchino's status report #17 of 17

From: Gioacchino Mazzurco <gmazzurco89 () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 19:24:59 +0200

This is last GSoC status report :(

This week I have documented the multi-tag creds nselib  #159, and merged it in
master and verified that passing credential as parameter still works. I have
fixed a recently reported issue in nbase that was breaking compatibility with
pre C99 compilers plus I have committed also the fix for #113 (Handle HTTP 414
in http-form-fuzzer.nse), and some clean up for Makefiles improving the status
of #75.

Then I have compiled the evaluation form on melange.

I would just say that it has been an amazing experience here at Nmap, I hope
to have time and resources to work again with this astonishing community soon
:)

I'll keep my sandboxes in memory of this
https://gitlab.com/g10h4ck/nmap-gsoc2015
https://github.com/G10h4ck/nmap-gsoc2015

Cheers!

https://github.com/nmap/nmap/issues/75