Nmap Development mailing list archives

Gyani's status report #12 of 17

From: Gyanendra Mishra <anomaly.the () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 23:14:13 +0530

Hi list,

Accomplishments
* Added creds support to pipelined queries. Now auto auth works over normal
queries and pipelined queries and supports both command line arguments and
creds library and doesn't do auto auth by default.[1]
* I went through all the scripts that use the http library and decided
whether the script could use the new auto auth features.[2]
* I added support for more parsing of more *nix uname strings.[3]
* Wrote a script "svn-info", this script does a propfind request on an svn
repo and returns the output that you would expect on running svn info on
the repository.[4]

Priorities
* Go through the scripts and decide what could use the "slaxml" library and
make the necessary changes.
* Add support for the svn transport to svn-info.
* Write svn-enum, a script that would enumerate users of an svn repo by
going through the commit logs.
* Reorganize and rewrite osinfo to have a model/view structure. I'll write
more about this in an email soon.

Gyani
[1]https://svn.nmap.org/nmap-exp/gyani/nselib/http.lua
[2]https://svn.nmap.org/nmap-exp/gyani/autoauth