Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Port scanning behind proxies: my experiments with making ultra_scan work with nsock

From: Jacek Wielemborek <d33tah () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 17:59:02 +0200

W dniu 01.07.2015 o 17:54, David Fifield pisze:
I looked over the patch and it looks like a nice reasonable approach. I
didn't try it in depth.

Thanks! I'm still trying to track down one annoying segmentation fault
that happens once every few -p- scans with the following command:

while true; do
  valgrind ./command 2>&1 | tee command
  grep -q Invalid && break
done

The problem is related to deleting a probe while a pointer to it is
still in the connectHandler - possibly because I'm trying to handle an
event that isn't really related to the probe (like NSOCK_STATUS_KILL
that I already caught).