Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Singapore Government Hackers Have Hacked Into Teo En Ming's Computer Again

From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler () tysdomain com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 09:02:30 -0400

On 6/24/2015 4:00 AM, Robin Wood wrote:
On 24 June 2015 at 08:51, Fyodor <fyodor () nmap org> wrote:

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 12:11 AM, En Ming Teo
<teo.en.ming.2 () gmail com> wrote:

Within a few minutes, Singapore Government hackers hacked into
my Windows 7 Starter operating system, changed my Windows
Logon password, and locked me out of the system completely.

Have you also noticed that every time you post to the Nmap Dev
list, you are immediately banned and you need to create another
email address and resubscribe in order to post again?  So far
you've used at least:

president.teo.en.ming () gmail com
singapore.mr.teo.en.ming () gmail com
singapore_citizen_mr_teo_en_ming () yahoo com sg
teo.en.ming.2 () gmail com

Perhaps you are being locked out from the list by Singapore
Government hackers?  Wrong!  I block you because your messages
have nothing to do with Nmap.  Please cut it out!

Could we create him his own list? I quite like reading these they
make me smile in the morning.

Robin

This was almost better than a cup of coffee. I haven't laughed at a
spam email in quite some time.

Thanks, Fyodor

- --
Take care,