Nmap Development mailing list archives

Andrew's Status Report - #8 of 17

From: Andrew Jason Farabee <afarabee () uci edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 23:20:52 -0700

Accomplishments:
 * Tested nmap-nseportscan-socks4a using nse scripts on tor hidden services.
 * Wrote instructions to nmap-dev on how to use the current
nmap-nseportscan-socks4a branch to scan and run scripts against tor
hidden services.
 * Posted nmap-nseportscan-socks4a instructions to reddit and some irc
channels in order to solicit testing and feedback.
 * Finished porting 3 more scripts to the vulns library for issue 147,
tested all of them, but 2 still need more thorough testing.
 * Met with my mentor to discuss next tasks.

Priorities:
 * Finish porting smb-check-vulns.nse to vulns library for issue 147.
 * Test http-iis-webdav-vuln.nse and smtp-vuln-cve-2010-4344.nse.  For
this I will need an image of windows XP sp 0 or 1.  If anyone knows
where I can find a copy or has access to MSDN (I believe a copy is
there), any help would be appreciated.  I'm also going to need to
track down a copy of Exim < 4.69, but this should be easier.
 * Update the sample output for smtp-vuln-cve-2010-4344.nse once it
has been tested.
 * Upcoming meeting to discuss architecture for socks4a support.
 * Work on issue 151.
 * Work on issue 157.