Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Wrong bounds in vectorize_hlim

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 08:06:42 -0500

We discussed in a separate meeting not trying to coerce this value into a
power of 2, but simply using the guessed initial hlim directly as a
feature. I have not yet done a cross-validation with that change, but I
expect it will not have a big impact, and will eliminate or reduce
arbitrary limits like the 5-hop buffer for asymmetric routes (er_lim).

Dan

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 10:11 PM, David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>