Nmap Development mailing list archives

Gyani's Status Report - #6 of 17

From: Gyanendra Mishra <anomaly.the () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 22:34:39 +0530

Hi list,

Week six done and dusted. Feels like it just started yesterday. A lot has
been done, but I still think I can do more. I guess others doing SoC
probably feel the same. Sometimes 17 weeks doesn't seem enough I guess.
Fyodor if you are reading this, I love the weekly status report system.
Makes you reflect and want to do more! Enough emotional talk, status report
time.

Accomplishments
 * Wrote hnap-info[1]. A script to detect devices running HNAP.
 * Committed http-webdav-scan in rev 36568. [2]
 * Converted SLAXML to NSE. Got good feedback. Daniel suggested some
changes which I'll implement soon.[3]
 * http-crossdomain-slaxml is upto date with the latest SLAXML NSE
implementation. [3]
 * Learnt many ways how not to implement NTLM authentication.[4]

Priorities
 * Make suggested edits to hnap-info.
 * Make suggested edits to SLAXML.
 * Get feedback on http-webdav-perms and http-methods
 * Get 200 (status OK) on NTLM auth.

Gyani

[1]https://svn.nmap.org/nmap-exp/gyani/scripts/hnap-info.nse
[2]http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2015/q2/188