Nmap Development mailing list archives

Jiayi's Status Report - #5 of 17

From: Jiayi Ye <yejiayily () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 15:04:39 +0800

 Hi,

Last week I started to write smtp-vuln-cve2015-0235.
Accomplishments :
 *  Set up a vulnerable system for test.
 *  Finished the detection part to report vuln CVE 2015-0235 in Exim
mail server.
 *  Tried to exploit, but there were some failures. I solved “no FCrDNS”
failure, but  another failure
“Brute-force SUCCESS" followed by a nil reply, but no shell” occurred,
which was related with the environment of my exploitation client.

Priorities:
* Improve the detection part of smtp-vuln-cve2015-0235.
* Finish the exploitation part of smtp-vuln-cve2015-0235.
* Make a couple of additional fixes of tor-consensuses-checker script.

Thanks,
Jiayi Ye