Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] Script to detect remote code execution in Microsoft Windows systems (MS15-034)

From: Paulino Calderon Pale <paulino () calderonpale com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 23:32:08 -0500

Hey,

I finally got around to test and update this script. I added a check to only match systems with Microsoft banners to
reduce the numbers of false positives from Nginx boxes:
https://github.com/cldrn/nmap-nse-scripts/blob/master/scripts/6.x/http-vuln-cve2015-1635.nse
<https://github.com/cldrn/nmap-nse-scripts/blob/master/scripts/6.x/http-vuln-cve2015-1635.nse>

Needless to say there are still a lot of vulnerable boxes out there. I’ve committed the script in r34508.

=)