Nmap Development mailing list archives

Jiayi's Status Report - #3 of 17

From: Jiayi Ye <yejiayily () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 10:00:17 +0800

 Hi,

This week I kept modifying the tor-consensus-check script and discussed
the script ideas with Paulino.
Accomplishments :
 *  Modified the tor-consensus-check script to support XML output and to
fix some code style issues.
 *  Checked recent vulnerabilities to find possible ones
which merit detection or/and exploition in Nmap.
 *  Discussed the script ideas with Paulino and decided to write
smb-enum-users-empty-password next.

Priorities:
* Start to write smb-enum-users-empty-password
("A common activity for pentesters going for Active Directories
is user enumeration of the domain controller. A script to automate the
process of listing users and finding which have empty passwords would
save us time.”)

* Keep discussing script ideas with my mentor.

Thanks,
Jiayi Ye