Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] A script for CVE 2014-7236

From: Gyanendra Mishra <anomaly.the () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 07:07:38 +0530

Hi,

I think staying up all night was a bad idea. Sorry for three consecutive
posts on the same thread.
I found another small mistake in the script. I forgot to concatenate the
'path' argument with the payload.
Plus there was a duplicate in the 'references' field.
Please look at the GitHub link [1] for the 'path' update and other updates
if any.
Hope this was the last bug I find in this script today.

[1]
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/h4ck3rk3y/nmap/master/test_scripts/http-vuln-cve2014-7236.nse

Gyanendra

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 6:19 AM, Gyanendra Mishra <anomaly.the () gmail com>