Nmap Development mailing list archives

GSoC 2015 - Nmap and Zenmap on Mobile Devices (Android)

From: Amogh Pradeep <amoghbl1 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 22:53:35 +0530

Hey all,
I want to participate in GSoC this year with nmap and plan on working on
the project Nmap on Mobile (Android). At this point of time, I've got a
demo application https://github.com/amoghbl1/nmap-android that basically
builds the nmap source to work on android devices. I've manually moved
the build code and seen that it works, but haven't made a gui on android
for it yet, will be doing that later this week. A link to my proposal is
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12D0gN5EXL_1zZyvIqzuuiGxOo1katTk5A46hQUn4pDw/edit?usp=sharing
. I really want to work on this project this summer and I hope that you
can take a second to look at the proposal and tell me if it correctly
captures the objective of the project proposed on the ideas page. Please
do take a look at it, I would really appreciate feedback.
Best,
amoghbl1