Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [GSOC] Nmap exclude list implementation

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 00:32:02 -0800

On Thu, Mar 05, 2015 at 08:09:24AM +0000, Harshil Lodhi wrote:
1. Should I modify the function prototype, if this happens, the code needs to
be changed in a lot of places.
2. A alternate solution I have in my mind is to keep all the function
prototypes to be same. We will make changes in a way that transparently
replaces linked list. I am not certain how to go about this, but will start my
work as soon as I get some time.

You should keep the function prototypes the same. You can do that even
if you do not use a linked list. Just change the definition of struct
addrset.

David Fifield