Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: -i parameter not working correctly?

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 16:24:19 -0600

Robert,

Thanks for the bug report! I've entered it into our bug tracker at
http://issues.nmap.org/60 so that we don't lose track of it. Until someone
can look at and fix the issue, have you tried prefixing your commands with
a blank line? If the SMTP server doesn't treat that "line" as a command,
then the interval ought to start properly.

Dan

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 4:14 AM, Robert Steininger <