Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Idea: tips of the day?

From: Robin Wood <robin@digi.ninja>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 11:02:42 +0000

Would this be a list of hardcoded tips that it just picks one from at
random or are you suggesting it connects to a server to grab a new one
every day?

The first might be OK if it can be disabled, I wouldn't want the
second as I'm often no online so delays while it tries to pull it down
would be a pain.

Robin