Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap Crash

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 14:54:17 -0600

Charles,

Thanks for the bug report. Unfortunately, there's no better way for our
code to find a temp directory than what Python provides in the tempfile
library [1], which is where this exception comes from. We may be able to
catch the error and suggest a manual workaround in future releases, though.

For now, you should provide the name of a writable temporary directory
using the TEMPDIR, TEMP, or TMP environment variable.

Dan

[1] https://docs.python.org/2/library/tempfile.html

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 5:47 AM, Charles Harrison <