Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Android UI for Nmap

From: Dinko Korunic <dinko.korunic () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 15:59:00 +0100

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 3:53 PM, Vlatko Kosturjak <kost () linux hr> wrote:

I'm actually interested how it works for people who have mips or intel
based
androids. I have tried such devices only on emulators as I don't have any
mips
or intel based Android near me. If anyone have such device and its Android
4.0 or higher (UI written to support 4+) let me know if it works for you!

Hi,

I've been debugging the app out on my Geanymotion Android VMs with x86 and
it was working as expected, without any faults. Well, none related to nmap
binaries themselves.

Kind regards,
D.

--
NAME:Dinko.kreator.Korunic   DISCLAIMER:Standard.disclaimer.applies
ICQ:16965294        JAB:kreatorMoo () jabber org        PGP:0xEA160D0B