Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: WordPress Plugins and Themes NSE tweaks

From: "peter () hackertarget com" <peter () hackertarget com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 20:52:46 +1100

Hi,

The "combo" script appears to work well I have tested it against a number
of sites with various script-args and it works as expected.

I suggest changing the name to http-wordpress-resources.nse as mentioned by
Paulino in a previous email, as this gives a better indication of the
scripts purpose.

In addition "search amongst the 100 plugins or keys resulted :" could be
changed to "search amongst the 100 most popular resources:" or even "search
amongst the 100 top themes and plugins" <-- depending on the
"http-wordpress-resources.type=" selection (themes or plugins or themes and
plugins).

Cheers,

Peter

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 6:54 AM, Gyanendra Mishra <anomaly.the () gmail com>