Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] URL encoding for url.parse_query(), url.build_query()

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 13:14:49 -0500

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 12:55 PM,  <nnposter () users sourceforge net> wrote:
The patch below adds automatic URL encoding/decoding as part of query
string parsing or construction. It seems logical to implemented it this
way since http.post() also does the same transparent encoding for the
POST body name/value pairs..

nnposter,

Thanks for this patch, sorry it slipped my mind. I've applied it as
r33726, with one minor change: in building the final query string, I
used table.concat instead of repeated string concatenation to avoid a
potential performance problem (not your code).

Dan

P.S. In the future, could you include your patches as attachments
instead of inline? I find it easier to apply that way.