Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap and remote Nmap agents

From: Niel Skousen <nskousen () ecsecurityinc com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 18:08:01 -0700

Thanks Dan,

Here is the link to the page which walks through a process similar to your #3 on a linux localhost.

   http://blog.rootshell.be/2010/04/28/remote-nmap-scanning-with-zenmap/

I recognize that I can do this manually and scp the .xml output files back for aggregation and comparison, but was
hoping there was a way to setup a 'profile' source to make it a little easier.    I already have the nmap in place at
each of 6 sites, and on my Win7 local LT.

Seems at this point like though a fun thing to tackle, realistically even though mechanically more tedious, its cleaner
and straight forward to just open a putty session to each, and WinScp the results back to analyze...

Thanks for taking the time to respond !

Niel