Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap es support

From: Daniel Miller <dmiller () nmap com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 14:11:07 -0600

Sam,

Thanks for volunteering. Given the current interest in translation,
especially to a popular language like Spanish, you will want to coordinate
through the Nmap development mailing list [1] to avoid duplicating effort.
I have seen offers for Spanish translation from /u/dysoco on Reddit and
"knob" on IRC.

I have started a page on SecWiki [2] for the Spanish translation. If you
like, you can use that to contain your work, and others can collaborate on
it at the same time. If this works well, we can use this method for other
languages, too. (For future reference, the perl script used to generate
this from the es.po file is attached)

Happy translating!
Dan

[1] http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/