Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Unable to build Ncat portable

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 15:10:30 -0500

Dexter,

Thanks so much for this report. It appears that the Static target is
missing an AdditionalIncludeDirectories entry for ..\liblua. We'll try to
get this fixed soon. We may also have a problem with the Release target,
since it has no mention of liblua in its linking configuration. I'll test
this as well.

I don't know if this was a typo, but the OpenSSL lib and include folders
live under nmap-mswin32-aux, not nmap/mswin32. You shouldn't need to
rebuild those, since they are already at 1.0.1i

Dan