Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [nmap-svn] r33611 - in nmap: nselib nselib/lpeg scripts

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 20:52:57 -0500

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 8:31 PM, Patrick Donnelly <batrick () batbytes com>

Author: dmiller
Date: Mon Aug 25 22:22:15 2014
New Revision: 33611

Log:
Move lpeg/utility.lua up a directory to fix installation issues

Added:
   nmap/nselib/lpeg-utility.lua
      - copied, changed from r33610, /nmap/nselib/lpeg/utility.lua
Removed:
   nmap/nselib/lpeg/utility.lua
Modified:
   nmap/scripts/ntp-info.nse
   nmap/scripts/telnet-brute.nse

Any chance these issues can be fixed? I think nselib/ is getting a
little huge and some hierarchical organization would be a step in the
right direction towards alleviating that. :)

Patrick,

There's no reason it couldn't be fixed, but having just gone through the
rigmarole of building RPMs and installers for OS X and Windows, I didn't
feel like hunting down all the places these files are referenced. This was
the quick fix to allow folks to continue using the trunk without issues.

I'll put an entry into the todo.txt for this idea. Do you have ideas for
other libraries that could be organized together?

Dan