Nmap Development mailing list archives

Devin's Status Report #11 of 13

From: devin bjelland <devinbjelland () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 22:28:28 -0500

Hi everyone,

This is my weekly status report for my Google Summer of Code project. This
week I decided to table my debugger project due to still unresolved memory
access issues. For the rest of my project, I will be focusing on writing
scripts
to interact with my libssh2 binding.

Accomplishments:
- Added function to libssh2 binding to check if public key is accepted
without
  having the private key.
- Wrote script ssh-publickey-acceptance which checks a list of public keys
or
  private keys to see if any are accepted for authentication on an ssh
server.
- Moved unfinished scripts to new branch.
- Got /nmap-exp/devin/libssh2-integration ready to merge
- Started writing bindings for functions needed script to run commands on a
remote
  ssh server.

Priorities:
- Merge libssh2 binding