Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Local Commands over SSH Script

From: Robin Wood <robin@digi.ninja>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 18:15:05 +0100

On 31 July 2014 17:30, Ron Bowes <ron () skullsecurity net> wrote:

One of the biggest selling points of Nessus is the ability to log in,
determine which variable of Linux, and look for vulnerable packages
installed (ie, not up to date) or vulnerable configs. I think it'd be
super useful for Nmap to have the same feature!

It would be nice to get the output of an netstat or similar and iptables
rules so that the results of the external port scan can be compared to what
is actually open.

Robin

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 8:24 AM, George Chatzisofroniou