Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [Branch] --ignore-after

From: Jacek Wielemborek <d33tah () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 14:17:04 +0200

30.07.2014 14:12, Jay Bosamiya:
1. What should the defaults for -T4 and -T5 be?

Why would timing affect ouput at all?

30.07.2014 14:12, Jay Bosamiya:> 3. Should Zenmap show ignored hosts
differently?
Currently, Zenmap does not show ignored hosts at all (in the left side
list). However, we need to decide whether we should show them, and if we
do, should we show them differently (with probably a different icon or
with italics etc.)

I don't like completely skipping it in the list - the user should have a
chance to notice that such a host is there so that she could e.g.
re-scan it with -sV to get a more meaningful output.