Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: portspoof IDS trouble

From: Jay Bosamiya <jaybosamiya () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 19:23:55 +0530

List,

I wrote a patch (attached) that does this. Using --forget-after X makes
Nmap forget any host that has more than X open ports.
This patch may need improvement and testing before it can be considered
for inclusion and so I have marked the option as experimental.
However, I am posting this since Andrew (and others who come across
hosts with portspoof) might find this useful.

Cheers,
Jay