Nmap Development mailing list archives

Jacek's Status Report #1 of 13

From: Jacek Wielemborek <d33tah () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 22:45:30 +0200

Hello,

This is my report for week 1 of "Nsock-based port scanning"
Google Summer of Code project.

Accomplishments:

* Contacted my mentor and scheduled a meeting with him,
* Discussed my plans regarding the project on nmap-dev mailing
list [1],
* Met with my mentor and decided on the project's early
priorities,
* Fixed a bug in my prototype that prevented --top-ports (and the
default scan) from working.

Priorities:

* Work on a system testing the performance of my scanning engine
prototype,
* Fix any trivial bugs that are necessary for the previous task,
* Figure out how Nmap's ultra_scan queues probes.

Yours,

Jacek Wielemborek

[1] http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2014/q2/310